Thursday, April 25, 2019

Radical Ron has no personal enemies list based on political affiliation

Joe Biden Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Run



I am NOT a Donald Trump supporter ! Nor a New Republican ! I have no personal enemies list based on people who prefer to vote for ANY Democrat . I don't see any political salvation in the Democratic Party .
There is way too much political fanaticism anyway : thinking that some SAVIOR is waiting in the wings in ANY political party.
My main criticism of Israel is that it has succumbed to nearly Biblical idolatry. An exclusively Jewish state is out of touch with world public opinion . I just read that barbaric Saudi Arabia just beheaded a few dozen prisoners. Last time I checked Israel wasn't keen on state executions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron