Monday, September 23, 2024

Where I tripped over a tree guard and struck my head on a car door

Last week while studying this store front menu in Pawtuxet Village in Cranston, Rhode Island, I must have tripped over that tree guard ( said to be a hazard to pedestrians ) . A witness saw my head strike a parked car door. He approached me moments later and asked if I was OK. I think he was ready to call an ambulance for a possible concussion injury. I thanked him for his kindness : " I'm ok " . Then I moved on wondering if I was indeed OK . About a week later - as luck would have it - I am still OK. But those tree guards ARE a danger to perfectly sober pedestrians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron