Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Happy 80th birthday to my old friend Bill Briden , retired URI math professor and chairman of " The Washington Park Zombies " !

· Happy 80th birthday to my dear old friend Bill Briden. What keeps us both going , Bill ? I think Einstein called it " holy curiosity " . Love to all , Ron . There is a nice Italian restaurant in Pawtuxet Village where we could dine together some nice fall day ? Remember the Gaspee ? I mean our long departed friend Mike Kelly's favorite bar - not the historic event . My present phone number is 401-580-7432 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron