Saturday, September 21, 2024

Watch: Exploding Pagers Injure Hundreds of Hezbollah Members in Lebanon ...

@ronruggieri9817 0 seconds ago The ZIONIST Jew controlled mainstream news media will not let American public opinion on the threat of world war and on belligerent APARTHEID Israel speak. THEY just removed my last post which can be read on my blog and on my Facebook page. BELOW : [ I completely agree with Middle East voices who condemn multi-ZIONIST Jew, APARTHEID Israel crimes against humanity in the Middle East. ] Reply @ronruggieri9817 2 minutes ago The ZIONIST Jew controlled mainstream news media will not let American public opinion on the threat of world war and on belligerent APARTHEID Israel speak. THEY just removed my last post which can be read on my blog and on my Facebook page. To be sure , working class CHRISTIANS in " OUR democracy " are showing zero support for APARTHEID Israel crimes against humanity in Gaza, Palestine. But the ZIONIST Jew controlled mainstream news media in " OUR democracy " makes sure the world does not hear about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron