Sunday, September 29, 2024

Deer crashes through windshield of Rhode Island bus, injuring 3 passengers

I was on this very bus today , RIPTA 3 to Oakland Beach, Warwick. Listening to the bus driver re-tell the story [ " Dear Crashes Into Bus " ] to a passenger, I got off distracted , leaving my blue bag with my two cell phones inside on the bus seat . Luckily there were other alert and decent riders on that bus. Getting off the bus near the CVS Pharmacy , I caught the door opening again and a lady handed me my blue bag . I thanked her very, very much ! I wonder if a quick call to RIPTA " Lost and Found " would have resulted in recovery of the blue bag with the expensive ( for me ) items in it. At least for a whole day I would have been deprived of the use of the phones, one mostly for calls , the other mostly for texting and Internet. Of course , I am sure this was a case of distraction and not incipient senility ( LOL ) ! At least I did not forget my cane .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron