Thursday, June 18, 2015

Andrew Stewart responds to my " New Atheism " comment in Providence Journal

@Ron Ruggieri    First off, I am an adamant opponent of the New Atheist hate clique, it is childish and anti-intellectual. Second, I don't seem to see any of you falling all over each other about the Pope's remarks on climate change or structural poverty. All I see is a lot of transphobia under the guise of false religious piety. As for Lenin, well, I have a few disagreements with him about politics, but I am a dues paying member of a group trying to organize nonunionized workplaces .... 
  • @Andrew Stewart Thanks Andrew. I got your message. You belong to the precious few.But there is still too much FAITH bashing going on in the pseudo-left. I am delighted with the Pope's stand on human caused climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron