Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stupid and questionable Providence Police prostitution sting operation should not ruin Brown physicist Stephon Alexander's career


I hope this deplorable Providence Police prostitution sting operation does not add another negative experience to Dr. Stephon Alexander's career as an African-American physicist:
" When I nervously walked into the office of Robert Brandenberger, a white cosmologist, to ask him if he would take me on as his doctoral student, I saw many intimidating physics books, but tucked among them was “The Autobiography of Malcolm X.” Robert accepted me as a student and devoted himself to developing me into a physicist of whom he could be proud. " [ words of Stephon Alexander ]
   Brown Daily Herald article on prostitution sting professor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron