Friday, January 24, 2020

http://radicalrons.blogspot.com : Always " Detected as spam ". Thanks, we'll work on getting this corrected.

This is what I mean by social media censorship . Whenever I am smeared ( " Did you take your meds today ? " or " you are the resident Catholic, anti-Semite, fascist " ) I type out my blog address which is immediately " DETECTED AS SPAM " .

Just now :Ron Ruggieri corruptclintons a minute ago


Whenever I am anonymously smeared I refer to my blog :
radicalrons.blogspot...

You can be sure THEY will not work on this !





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

    Ron