Thursday, January 16, 2020

Any Democrat presidential candidates oppose the capitalist death penalty ?


Talk about Democrat Party support for the wrong laws like the capitalist death penalty :
[Begging forgiveness and apologizing for the “grief” he caused, on Wednesday night John Gardner became the country’s first execution of 2020.
“I am sorry,” he said, while strapped to the gurney in Huntsville. “I know you cannot forgive me but I hope one day you will.”
He thanked his friends and added, “I want to see the Lord Jesus so bad. I hope you all understand.”]

Does ANY " liberal " Democrat serious about running for president ever denounce the state death penalty ? Fewer than those denouncing the Pentagon military budget or some three billion per year for Zionist Apartheid Israel.
I am sure even your " progressive " New Atheist can only laugh at the execution of the criminal wretch longing " to see Lord Jesus so bad . "

I hope YOU understand !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron