Monday, July 20, 2015

Popcorn scandal at St. Mary's festival in Cranston

fireworks at St. Mary's Festival in Cranston


        I am presently  listening to  630wpro radio coverage of St. Mary's festival in Cranston. The Italian-American experience is really under-reported in America.
        I live in Knightsville myself and Friday attended the St. Mary's festival with my lady friend and her grandson. Very colorful event .
      Just one complaint: I love popcorn. But I am quite sure that the POPCORN AT FESTIVAL WAS NOT FRESHLY POPPED .
       There was a lack of respect here for the popcorn lover.. Next year no stale popcorn, please .Have the priest bless the popcorn too !
                                                            
Was the popcorn stale  at St. Mary's Feast in 2015 ? ( breaking news scandal )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron