Friday, May 8, 2015

Comments on a haunted place

  1. I was a resident at the Providence Center rehab which is in the building where the nurses slept that worked at the hospital when it was the tuberculosis place. there are tunnels under all those buildings,…they are all connected. We used to explore all the abandoned buildings,…they are not empty. They are full of all old obsolete medical equipment,…beds, wheelchairs etc,etc….wicked creepy,……..there is an underground morgue and crematorium,…. that place is DEFINITELY haunted,….I don’t go in for all that shit,….but I know what I heard and saw…….
  2. My grandmother was a patient there for about 10 years during the late 60’s and early 70’s. It appeared to be a very nice hospital.
  3. My father was there from 2011 to 2012 only having Diabetes…..6 months later after arriving there they diagnosed him having T.B. and kidney failure?….I had many disputes with them Dr.s…then he slipped and fell and had a brain leakage?..and Dementia …..Too make a long story short he never recovered only 1year there he was walking and talking and and now he has passed!… God Bless You Dad!!!..I finally got you Home from there and you gave me 3 days of glory with you!!!…..Mike R….passed away 10/26/2012…R.I.P. DAD I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER!!@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron