Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Drug war comment @630wpro.com



While my own life style is rather puritanical, I have opposed the foolish war on drugs for many years now. In fact, Dr. Timothy Leary ( of 1960s LSD fame ) is a still a cult hero for me. I well remember his advice to young people alienated from THE SYSTEM back then: we live in a highly organized insane asylum, so TUNE IN.TURN ON. DROP OUT. I  never had much use for marijuana but many friends and relatives see it as a nearly divine  pain reliever and anti-depressant. PEACE !



    

Religious sect says it has been using pot in park ceremonies

appropriate pot candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron