Friday, October 12, 2018

Radical Ron victim of COINTELPRO style " dirty tricks " ?

       Not until I get my personal notice from DHS . I have already been APPROVED but with much less SNAP benefits . Just WHO called me last Saturday around noon time from the number I sent you ? They must have a record of the " interview  "  ? There has been no change in my income or regular social security money . You can't apply a general policy change to a particular individuals.
              Because the lying , incompetent SNAP office - in the news daily for  cruel incompetence - denies MY story , there is NO STORY HERE ?  But what if I got it right ? Or was I the victim of a malicious dirty trick ?  If so, I will contact ACLU and the FBI .
               I will let it go for now .
                                                                                                                                   Thank you , Ron Ruggieri






On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 10:40 AM Rosenberg, Alan <arosenbe@providencejournal.com> wrote:
The state denies that this is taking place, in an email from its spokeswoman to our reporter.

Do you have documents you can email us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron