Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Alisha.Pina@dhs.ri.gov at DHS contacts Ron Ruggieri . More bureaucratic baloney ?




Ron,

Here is the email for Alisha Pina, spokeswman for DHS: Alisha.Pina@dhs.ri.gov
She says she can have someone explain this all to you if you give them your DOB, last four-digits of your social, and your address. She says she can't talk to me about your personal benefits but you can tell me what they say to you afterwards.

In the meantime I've asked Pina to tell me how many other Rhode Islanders have received similar notifications. She tells me this has something to do with annual federal adjustments. She will call me when she gets out of a meeting to further explain.




On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com> wrote:
      Thank you for the phone interview , Mr. Moonney . I am presently at a Cranston Public Library computer.  Just one thought for now : There is more to this story than what happened to me . The incompetence and the bureaucratic cruelty of DHS - affecting thousands- is UNACCEPTABLE ( to use one of Robert Kennedy's favorite words ).


                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron