Saturday, June 1, 2019

A right NOT to like some people ?

I believe that the Civil Rights Movement led by Martin Luther King was a great success. Institutionalized racism is OUTLAWED in this country that does manage to show some moral progress.

I do believe in the right of individuals not to like racial or ethnic groups they associate with personal negative experience .

As long as a person is not ACTIVELY malicious I think mere thoughts , less than loving opinions are not the state's business.

Is it an issue with you if some people just don't seek your company or never invite you to dinner ?

I don't have a PROBLEM with any race or ethnic group . At age 71 I do have what is called a record of personal kindness. Look me up on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron