Thursday, August 8, 2024

New York City 1970s

[ "One thing I loved about growing up in the 70s everyone who I love that has passed away was still here... I miss and love you all... ".] 445 For most of the 1970s I was a young man in my twenties still very much affected by the international youth radicalization of the " Tumultuous Sixties ". Why did all that beautiful youthful energy and idealism FADE TO BLACK ? No matter how much SCIENCE you get into your head the mystery of LIFE ( and the life cycle ) lingers in your soul. I did learn even back then that TRUTH and grasping OBJECTIVE REALITY is not a fad like bell bottom pants and " DISCO " . The struggle for existence is a constant : " Staying Alive " ! For many centuries ALL the great religions of the world preach and teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY . You need " to SEE people " !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron