Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Kim Basinger Is 69, Look at Her Now After She Lost All Her Money!

On You Tube many THEN & NOW pictures of once beautiful women. Rather cruel ! So this is a revelation : Age and OLD AGE is not kind to pristine good looks ? Many old people retain a KIND look on their face. That is worth something. But once this this woman -like many others -was radiantly beautiful. Marilyn Monroe lyrics " Diamonds are a girl's best friend " : [ "Men grow cold As girls grow old And we all lose our charms in the end " ] ["I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent " .] Share this Quote · Marilyn Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron