Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fwd: Is NAACP Jim Vincent a phony ?




Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 09:59
Subject: Is NAACP Jim Vincent a phony ?
To: letters <letters@providencejournal.com>


["I am happy. I am sad. I am angry," said Jim Vincent, president of the NAACP's Providence branch. "I am happy for the turnout here tonight. I am sad for the depravity of what happened in New Zealand.... I am mad because I know that the biggest threat in the U.S. and in the world today is white supremacy and white nationalism.]

         Does ANYBODY employed by the Providence Journal dare to call this Jim Vincent a phony ?

 WHITE NATIONALISM is most certainly NOT a significant force in world politics today . But what is the root of Islamophobia ?  Is not Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu a kingpin of Islamophobia ?  At least THINK about it before branding " Radical Ron " a hopeless anti-Semite .
 
                                                                                  Ron Ruggieri
                                                                                  Cranston, R.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron