Monday, January 14, 2019

A born Stalinist hack smears Radical Ron as " anti-Semitic "


I said if you think you can SMEAR me as an anti-Semite , browse my blog [ http://radical.rons.blogspo... ]. Find some other comrade here - not under the influence of the New York Times - who also sniffs out " anti-Semitism " in my post .

               Secular Zionist Jews have only a muzzled voice in the American ruling class and in the mainstream news media of capitalist America ? Influencing the foreign policy of the United States ?

              I just read that Israel has bombed targets in Syria .

         Nowhere do I blame Israel for the crimes of capitalism.

         Nowhere do I make right wing comments.

         You are maliciously misreading my comments and mocking your own party's campaign against FALSE anti-Semitism.

               Just WHO should decide in the Left wing media what constitutes anti-Semitism ?
You yourself sound like a born Stalinist witch hunter.

         Do YOU get your criteria for " anti-Semitism " from neo-con sources ? Do you think Gore Vidal was anti-Semitic ?

 Memoirs of a teenage Trot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron