Monday, July 10, 2017

Where are my beloved pets " Dottie " and " Mindy " now ?

Image result for adopted dogs " dottie " and " mindy "
 
     My dear friend and companion Dorene died a few months ago at the Hope Hospice Center in Providence.  She cried often over having to give up " our girls " at the fine animal rescue shelter on Elbow St. in Providence. I told Dorene she gave them " the gift of life " . I am sure they now have a loving new family. But I too miss my " Mindy " (  " The Monkey " ) and my " Dottie " ( " The perfect French lady "  ) . I would just like to know where they are. Perhaps a short visit ? Or just a You Tube video ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron