Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I object to " God is Dead " nihilism- on the LEFT

A very thought provoking film. On the Left myself I do see " identity politics " decadence as destroying the human soul.

I don't see how the toleration of a decadent economic elite will make possible any metaphysical TRANSCENDENCE in human life.

     I am disgusted with any political philosophy that rejects objective reality , ironically the LAW OF IDENTITY in formal logic : A=A , a man is a man , a woman is a woman.

I object to the " deconstruction " of  great literature, to the " deconstruction " of human soul.

  I object to " God is Dead " nihilism. I object to endless " politically correct " bashing of Western Civilization ( beginning with demonization of Christopher Columbus and Christianity ).

I object to hateful and home wrecking bourgeois feminism. I object to the voices of the black bourgeoisie endlessly  " unmasking " the nth dimension of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

And decadent gay people  seeking the nth dimension of gay liberation- with no sense at all for public obscenity- symbolized by leaving condoms on the steps of a Catholic cathedral or harassing devout old Catholics on their way to Sunday mass.

      Modern Science could only have originated with " The Wisdom of the West  " ( Bertrand Russell ).
   Modern decadence must have the same source - but here as a tragic flaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron