Thursday, May 17, 2018

Praying to the ghost of H.L. Mencken !

It is not just YOU Ed

Ron Ruggieri radicalron72647@gmail.com

10:48 AM (0 minutes ago)
to Edward
 " Will ANY human being at PATCH please call me to explain the absurdity ? I just gave you my phone number . I am writing to the Providence Journal editor Ed Achorn about this right now. "
     I just wrote a one sentence comment at Cranston PATCH on the breaking news that the DMV computer is back in order . It read :  " Cannot those brilliant individuals program some COMMON SENSE into the state computers " ?
   Seconds later this :  COMMENT REJECTED AS SPAM !


       I must appeal to the ghost of H.L. Mencken at 75 Fountain St. to rescue the free speech tradition even in the capitalist press .
                                                                       Ron Ruggieri
                                                                       75 Mathewson St.
                                                                       Cranston, R.I.
                                                                       570-290-6746

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron