Friday, December 15, 2017

I want a blow up poster of Edward Snowden on my apartment wall

The end of net neutrality and the fight to defend the free internet




"... specious and self-interested " indeed is the wisdom of the free market " defense of BIG BROTHER attacks on the " Information Age ".

I might have to spend more time in that " old fashioned " Reference Room in the public libraries. I might put a blow up poster of Edward Snowden on my apartment wall.

" If there is hope, it lies in the proles " ( Winston Smith, " 1984 " )

TRUTH TELLING is now so rare in the mainstream news media.
Image result for if there is hope it lies in the proles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron