Saturday, November 18, 2017

New Testament LOVE still revelant to ALL human relationships -even sexual ones

Viciousness and ignorance: New York Times columnists on the rampage
 
I was told I was " dating " myself in one comment here when I made a reference to the " good doctors " Kildare and Ben Casey . Let me also add the real " doctors " Sigmund Freud and Alfred Kinsey of the famous " Kinsey Report " . Let me also add the famous biologist Charles Darwin to my list of sexual guidance counselors.

       Reading the sex soap news you would think these pivotal thinkers never existed.

       Is it mawkish to suggest that New Testament LOVE is a fairly good guide to daily conduct even in the mating/ dating game ? Even for the New Atheists ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron