Monday, November 13, 2017

Smelling the growing POLICE STATE at the Cranston Public Library

Rhode Island: State and Providence police shoot dead unarmed driver trying to escape traffic stop




I live in Cranston, Rhode Island. While driving around the city at night my friend and I observed the increasing frequency of police siren cacophony here. Was there a crime spree in Cranston ? I wondered. Cranston Mayor Fung wants to be the next governor. The POLICE STATE has even invaded the Central Library - which now has a full time security guard who routinely checks the computer screens for X-rated images. I do recall the " Anti-Sex League " in Orwell's " 1984 ".
While I was browsing the book racks ( I am an old fashioned BROWSER ) my black bag containing a lap top computer and my fall
hooded jacket were seized by a staff member. When I inquired about it the officious person at the desk said I had failed to describe the jacket accurately.
After making a crack about " paranoia " my property was returned to me.
The police chase in Providence, written about above, BEGAN in Cranston - some petty crime , I read, a petty crime against PRIVATE PROPERTY .
The POLICE STATE USA recommends itself to the whole world ? Say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to the Gestapo ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron