Sunday, April 17, 2016

More " soul " in handwritten letters ?

Some advantages to handwriting

  I love the new computer technology- but I can easily agree with the above article on the intellectual benefits of handwriting.

   I would like to be able to- conveniently -anywhere- take handwritten notes and have them immediately transcribed into print form.

   Also, there is the emotional side of it. It would thrill me to receive a handwritten letter from an old friend. I just read one such letter handwritten  to me  back in the early 90s. More depth of feeling-more " soul ".



H.P.Lovecraft letter to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron