Thursday, October 30, 2014

"Uncle Atheist" insists Elorza is an atheist

Subject: "Uncle Atheist" insists Elorza is an atheist
To: kgregg@providencejournal.com

Kathy Gregg, you can judge this yourself for its NEWS value. But the guy John DePetro calls "Uncle Atheist" on his WPRO TALK RADIO program, Steve Ahlquist, insists that Elorza is indeed an atheist. He clearly hopes that Elorza will be the first highest ranking openly atheist elected official in the country. ("Is Jorge Elorza an atheist?", Sept.4, 2014 blog )

Then I read : "But of course, he would first have to be open about his atheism". In the interest of TRUTH, I forward you this near copy of a message I sent John DePetro ( john@630wpro.com) early this morning. I myself have no problem with honest atheism-only with the hateful, malicious New Atheism-with crackpot Ayn Rand and ex-Trotskyist, Islamo-phobe Christopher Hitchens as its first Popes.

If you think my email is a worthless waste of your time, please let me know. I will publish it in my blog ( http://radicalrons.blogspot.com/ ) Regards to all the future jobless at the Providence Journal.

Thank you for your attention.
                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron