Tuesday, July 21, 1998

You can't hide Seth !

Last week I received two E-mail communications from the Providence

        Journal editorial room on this matter of Seth Brown, who- I think -

        brainlessly smeared Isaac Newton in a July 12 column. He said that

        the greatest scientist who ever lived FUDGED RESULTS to fit his

        conclusions about the laws of the universe.

            " When and where", I asked, " did he fudge results ? "

          A communication from the editorial room _ I know Robert Whitcomb-

        is a very intelligent man- told me to re-send a letter I wrote

        defending the honor of Isaac newton: " good- Seth has a reply ". ( I

        recall ).

            But when- for Christmas? I know the top editors KNOW there was

        foolishness here. If I am the fool, I promise to take a long vacation

        from my letter writing - which for me is just fun. I'm involved in no

        causes and I am too individualistic to bother with the best

        organizations. I just speak my mind - trying not to hurt people in

        a personal way.

             Seth can just admit he was foolish. Human beings have right to be

        foolish now and then. But just owe up to it ! And LEARN something !

             The HONOR of Newton compelled me to send that letter I wrote to

        the Providence Journal yesterday: " Providence Journal smears Isaac

        Newton" to about 25 newspapers all over this great country.

            I gave them the public phone number at 75 Fountain St.

           Seth , you can't hide !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron