Thursday, July 2, 1998

Citizens Bank " profit " !


        I do my modest, I admit, banking at Citizens Bank. I keep a pauper's

    sum of money in my account ( 0047967279 ) for the sole purpose of being

    able to cash my paycheck there on Fridays. My pathetic account never

    earned a penny profit for me. But it must be quite profitable for the

    owners of Citizens Bank. They must make a not so small fortune from

    humble people's petty bank accounts.

        I have two receipts from the bank. One of them is dated  26BUN98 . It

    is a deposit for the grand sum of $10.00  CASH  ( THANK YOU ). Today

    I needed that money . Today is 02JUL98 . The bank teller gave me one of

    those looks reserved for dead rats. I could only withdraw $8.00. I was

    charged $2.00 for their SERVICE. They deducted the $2.00 from only $10.00

    that I had in the bank FOR LESS THAN A WEEK !

          No doubt they explain this with the usual banking business gibberish.

    But I have a gut feeling it is a RACKET . THANK YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron