Sunday, July 5, 1998

A difference between Providence and Cranston, R.I

Vacationers should know that one notable difference between  Warwick

    and Cranston, R.I is the quality of the Del's lemonade. I suspected

    this last summer but I did not call the police or the FBI or even write

    one of my rare letters to the editor. Today I am convinced that the Del's

    lemonade around the corner from my Church Ave. apartment in Warwick is

    much sweeter than the Del's lemonade down the road on Park Ave. in Cranston

    near the Park Cinema.

          Does the owner of the sour lemonade store in Cranston have something

    in common with my friend Paul, the owner of a coin laundry that never seemed

    to have hot water ? Did I see Paul wearing a VOTE REPUBLICAN button one

    bright,early November day?

         With sour Republican lemons you cannot even make good lemonade !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron