Sunday, July 5, 1998

John Martin is right

What do prudes have in common with the sexually vulgar ? An

    unhealthy obsession with sex! Even a normal adolescent may have stronger

    interests in life than sex -such as sports or cars or physics or music

    or architecture. If I had an adolescent child, I would recommend two or

    three books on the subject of human sexual behavior that will do for a

    lifetime. Only professionals or morons will find it their main interest in

    life.

         John Martin - I am sure - is not only  man with the B...S  to put

    that offensive  Mary Ann Sorrentino in her place. YEARS AGO  I decided

    that I could not take a half a minute of her- and not because of any innate

    conservatism on my part.

       The the last time I heard her filthy mouth -by accident - on the radio,

    she was making a reference to some male's inadequate penis ( " You need

    a magnifying glass to see it! "  - near quote  ) .

       You don't need a magnifying glass to see the hole in her head . She

    once struck me as intelligent woman worth listening to. Perhaps some

    personal unhappiness has poisoned her life.

        But she survives the rating game .Radio in general is terrible nowadays.

    But it still has enormous potential to deliver quality entertainment.

         Who wants to invest in QUALITY? May I suggest that we name a future

    radio station after A.S.F ? A  Fein Music Station ?

       I don't have the ..... to ask him !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron