Tuesday, July 14, 1998

Registry Rage in Mass.

I can see from the letters page of the BOSTON GLOBE today ( July 14 )

    that the Mass. Registry of Motor Vehicles is as infuriating as the

    R.I. Registry. But I doubt if it is nearly as corrupt and incompetent.

    And our traffic court -right out of a Franz Kafka story - is just as

    monstrously bad.

       After my last nightmare with these R.I bureaucracies- completely

    dominated by rude and ignorant bullies- I sent out E-mail letters to

    regional and local newspapers. I titled them : " Nightmare at the

    Registry - parts 1,2, 3. "

        As a humorous touch , I forwarded them to the JERUSALEM POST in

    Israel. Why ? I believe that Jews have a special sympathy for this

    sort of state sponsored misery.

        Today the R.I. Registry  and the traffic court is being reformed.

    It is nice to have friends in high places. ( Maybe they just prayed

    for us . )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron