Monday, June 10, 2024

Fwd: These numbers don’t lie



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. <info@teamkennedy.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 at 12:33
Subject: These numbers don't lie
To: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>


My pathway to victory is real. Together, we can win the White House.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
My pathway to victory is real. Together, we can win the White House.
 
MY PATH TO VICTORY IS REAL
 
Dear Ron,
 
Thank you for standing with my request to the Biden Administration to provide me and my family with Secret Service Protection.
 
Every single Presidential candidate has always been afforded this service by our government.
 
Why won't President Joe Biden do what every President has done before him?
 
Maybe it's because of my anti-war agenda. Maybe it's because I refuse to stand by and let the cycle of perpetual conflict drain our nation's resources and spirit.
 
You see, like you, I'm sick of the corruption, corporate greed, and the political establishment.
 
The numbers tell me Americans like you agree with me.
 
In fact, a recent NBC News poll has shown that a remarkable 34% of voters can now see themselves supporting my campaign, which would make me the winner in a tight three-way race! While a recent Gallup poll shows me as the undeniable front-runner with a favorability rating of 52%.
 
NBC News Poll
 
My pathway to victory is real. Together, we can win the White House.
 
And that very real possibility scares the ruling elites who want their corruption, power, and lies to continue unchallenged.
 
Their number one goal is to keep you under their thumbs.
 
You deserve more. You deserve better.
 
But they don't care. They just want to keep me off the ballot not only in your state but across the country.
 
But you're not going to let that happen, are you? You're ready to push back with me and say, "Enough is enough!"
 
For a fair election, I must be on the ballot in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. But my campaign must raise $20,000,000 to reach this critical goal.
 
This is attainable if every one of our supporters pitch in just $5, $10 or even $20. Can I count on you?
 
 
Donate Now
 
 
Thank you for your unwavering belief in our movement and for your continued support. We can't do any of this without you.
 
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
 
Sincerely,
 
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
 
 
Kennedy24 Logo
 

Instragram RFK TikTok RFK Facebook RFK X RFK Youtube RFK Linkedin RFK

 
 
 
PAID FOR BY TEAM KENNEDY

Would you like help donating?
Call: 805-728-9443 and you can get help from a campaign staffer.

This email was sent to radicalron72647@gmail.com.
To stop receiving emails, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron