Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fwd: To Cynthia Benjamin, EDITOR



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benjamin, Cynthia <cbenjamin@providencejournal.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 14:39
Subject: Re: To Cynthia Benjamin, EDITOR
To: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>


Hi Mr. Ruggieri,

Sometimes letters are forwarded to me, and sometimes some information is stripped out in the process. I assure you I would not have emailed you if I had the required information.

Thanks!
--Cynthia Benjamin



On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:42 AM Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com> wrote:
       Dear Cynthia, I always sign my name , address and phone number to any letter- to- the editor I send to the Providence Journal - thinking that it might resonate with PROJO readers.
    My last letter was concerned with the decline in newspaper DEATH NOTICES and the social consequences for friends and family of the deceased.

        I am puzzled by the " editor's "  request for information already given.  I publish ALL correspondence on my personal blog.
 Ron Ruggieri , 75 Mathewson St. , Cranston , R.I. 


This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron