Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fwd: Did a HE just go into the SHE public restroom ?



 


             This morning I decided it was a good day to walk to the Cranston Public Library from little Knightsville. Arriving at 9 :10 AM I turned to use the male rest room.  What looked like a high school football player from behind was entering the female restroom. The security guard nearby noticed nothing unusual . I thought it wiser not to say anything as I would certainly have been shamed for political incorrectness and HATEFULNESS .
      But what would a MOTHER with a girl child do there in my situation ? Did not DARWIN -if not GOD- say HE made MAN and WOMAN ?

                                                                                Ron Ruggieri   75 Mathewson St, Cranston, R.I.  ( 401-781-3984 )
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron