Thursday, February 2, 2023

Fwd: Those messy cigarette butts



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ron Ruggieri <radicalron72647@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 at 12:12
Subject: Those messy cigarette butts
To: <rcoupe@cranhousing.org>


   Good afternoon,  I just want to bring to your attention the rather unpleasant sight of accumulated cigarette butts on the Randall Manor , Cranston Housing Authority property. I am at Apartment B216 , 75 Mathewson St.   As I leave  the building in the morning I catch sight of hundreds of cigarette butts on the lawn opposite the doorway with its NO SMOKING sign. I am tempted to pick them up   myself.  But they are a  so obvious  offensive sight.
                 Perhaps the office can supply some big outside ashtrays ?
     I have been a resident here since 2011 and rarely have anything to complain about . I am a non-smoker .  Randal Manor is mostly a pleasant and safe place to live.

                                                                                                  Thank you , resident  Ron Ruggieri ,   ( phone 401-580-7432 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron