Tuesday, February 7, 2023

68 year old woman doomed on Social Security Income ?

" What is it like to be a senior citizen in the US living on just social security? " [I am 68 years old. I was married 25 years. We divorced when he met young and lushous. I had a college degree but stayed home to rear 4 kids. He wanted it that way not so much me. Social Security pays me $750 a month due to my short and unsuccessful work history. That is not enough to survive in the USA. Will I end up on the street? Not as long as I can go back to work but after that I will end up on the street as a very old woman in a very cold state. Apparently our government does not care what happens to home makers that are abandoned due to no fault of their own. I will probably rob a store so I can be incarcerated in a nice warm cell.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron