Saturday, April 21, 2018

What keeps Radical Ron away from Starbucks ?

I commend Joe Trillo for just honestly speaking his mind . Let the fanatics of political correctness sniff out HATE here as they do with the sermons of Catholic priests or bishops.

                 I don't see the Starbucks incident as a major RACE drama- with a Rosa Parks Award for the main characters. If these were young black working class males wearing hooded sweaters , would there have been any social commotion over their eviction or arrest ?

                There seems to be common sense violations here on both sides. COMMON SENSE- if you have a chip on your shoulder and you are looking for trouble , you usually find it .

   Also NO PUBLIC REST ROOM announces a hostile attitude toward the impecunious and unwashed masses. These two black gentlemen should have known better about even seeming to loiter in a business establishment. It is not enough in a snooty Starbucks coffee shop to be DRESSED FOR SUCCESS .

  What keeps me away from Star Bucks is the paying YUPPIE prices for coffee. ( does that word date me too ? )


The Blue Collar View On Starbucks | Blue Collar Workman

bluecollarworkman.com/the-blue-collar-view-on-starbucks/
Oct 2, 2012 - Starbucks is for yuppies. Can anyone really disagree? The people who work there are nice enough. They usually offer me free coffee when I do work for them. But I don't really drink coffee, I stick with Mountain Dew, so I always say no. And that's pretty much my thoughts on Starbucks. The company is cool ...

Image result for Yuppies at Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron