Thursday, May 2, 2024

Metro by T-Mobile 2024 Review - Yay or Nada?

The people running this downtown Providence, Rhode Island store( 55 Dorrance St. ) are brainlessly RUDE. I have a number of cell phones . My Metro-T-Mobile phone is useful but I do not need it every month. After getting service restored here monthly for months I let it go for a short whle. . In this store to get service restored this afternoon( May 2 ) I was talked to like an ACI regular on parole. As if I had missed a mortgage payment and was now delinquent ! I no longer existed in their accounts ! Finally I told the staffer- a not very courteous black woman- that " Your [ company ] is not worth it ! " and I walked out .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron