Saturday, April 30, 2022

I see a 50 year old woman ( still charming, if no longer ADORABLE ) whom I once held in my arms as an infant. It does make you think !

The insights of ordinary human beings on the challenges of LIFE are every bit as wise as those of our celebrity moral geniuses . And they are ever bit as sensitive about the MEANING OF LIFE . I see 50 year old woman ( still charming, if no longer ADORABLE ) whom I once held in my arms as infants. It does make you think ! [ What are some things you realize as you get older? QUORA.COM What are some things you realize as you get older? James Harper's answer: 1. Most of your lifelong friends are made afte ... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron