Saturday, February 15, 2020

Harvey Weinstein - NOT GUILTY!




      If I were on that jury I would not have to search my conscience for more than two minutes to ACQUIT Harvey Weinstein of crude and bestial RAPE.

    I am inspired by a quote from the actress Hedy Lamarr who must have been familiar with more than a few Harvey Weinstein types in Hollywood studios:In her book " Ecstasy And Me … My Life as a Woman " I read : " I  have always felt that if a man gives you a solid gold key to his door he is entitled to the courtesy of a visit "

                   A not so stupid CONSERVATIVE moral lesson here : TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN LIFE !


[“The ladder of success in Hollywood is usually a press agent, actor, director, producer, leading man; and you are a star if you sleep with each of them in that order. Crude, but true.”]


    Image result for Hedy Lamarr , Ecstasy and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron