Friday, December 20, 2019

CLASS blind law ? Or the Law is an ass ?

Letter: Dan D'Alessio: Punish drivers who cut a funeral line with a $1,000 fine

I would like to address Mary Ellen Lukasiewicz's Dec. 13 letter ("Busy, mean-spirited motorists show no respect for funeral"). I am in total agreement with the writer that the person who cut in a funeral line was more than just too busy, mean-spirited and was disrespectful. He or she was actually breaking the law. Unfortunately, the law only carries a $25 fine. The bill was introduced by the owner of Alosio Insurance of North Providence before it became law. That prompted me to write my first "Letter to the Editor," which was followed by a copy of the law sent to me by Alosio Insurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron