Monday, June 29, 1998

Globe typo - " bald in pursuit " ?


           I am proud of our president's speeches in China. But I read on

    the front page of today's Boston Globe  that Clinton's recent speech

    was " BALD in its  pursuit of closer ties with Beijing...."

         His speech is, I suspect, no more BALD than he himself- who , like

    his idol JFK , has an enviable head of thick if graying hair.

        A more alarming typo might read: "  was BOLD in its pursuit of CLOSET

    ties with Beijing..."

          I have plenty of red ties in my closet !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron