Wednesday, June 24, 1998

" Emo " in Patinkin column

  When I encountered him last night in the Providence Public Library,

my old friend " Emo "  Hovannesian told me that he would be the subject

of a Mark Patinkin column in today's paper. I just read Mark's column.

I can assure Providence Journal readers that he did not " fabricate "

the one and only neighborhood philosopher, rescuer of cats, lost soul

eccentric, heir to an imagined Czarist Russia fortune- " Emo " Hovannesian !

    I hope the column will help people to see in " Emo " what I have

always seen - the " saint without God ".

    Have a nice day - ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron