Friday, August 13, 2021

COVID-19 virus : " I was working in the lab late one night ... "

Unless it was some sort of morally insane FRANKENSTEIN experiment ( " I was working in the lab late one night.... when my eyes [ under an electron microscope ? ] beheld an eerie sight " ) how do you explain this remarkably LETHAL COVID-19 virus ? EVERYBODY in the USA , indeed everybody in the world, should be vaccinated ? Recall the Great Plague of the 14th century . With NO medical science , the human race at least survived. I DO appreciate honest medical science . But I wonder , I question. Recall that the STALINIST Soviet Union used the authority of SCIENCE to enforce a tyranny. And then science degenerated into superstition and militant ignorance. " I was working in the lab late one night .... " CONFESS AND REPENT !] New questions about COVID-19 vaccine efficacy against variant, more mask mandates l GMA YOUTUBE.COM New questions about COVID-19 vaccine efficacy against variant, more mask mandates l GMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron