Monday, November 24, 2014

Fire Ed Achorn at Providence Journal!: Letter to Buddy Cianci

Dear Mr. Cianci, I recently sent off a letter to the publisher of The Providence Journal, Mr. Szachara, strongly suggesting that he fire editorial page editor, Ed. Achorn. I wrote that Achorn "crossed the line of ethical decency in over-vilifying former Providence mayor, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci ." I also accused Achorn of being a science illiterate who encourages "pseudo-open-minded skepticism" on human caused climate change, a scientific FACT, not a THEORY.

I also asked Mr. Szachara to take a critical look at other names on his page A2 Executive List: One Thomas J. McDonough has a strange hobby of wife abuse: "twisting her arm while on the phone (Providence Journal, POLICE NEWS ). And there is even a DRUNK among them.

I know you never stopped loving Providence, Buddy. My whole letter is published on my blog: http://radicalrons.blogspot.com/ )

To: buddy@630wpro.com
Ron  from Cranston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron