Friday, September 25, 1998

Your bias is showing ( Newsweek )

 ( To anonymous Newsweek staffer )

             What seems at first glance to be an annoying " press release " is

        just an ordinary citizen's forwarded letter. The point of this is to

        help our FREE PRESS monitor general public opinion. I have never nagged

        for publication. That is YOUR business.

              But I never expected to receive an ignorant REJECTION of any

        letter from a  colossal publication like Newsweek.

             You spit in the face of innocent generosity. I believe your

        BIAS is showing. Please forward this letter to your real BOSS.

               And  reply with a name - idiot !

          Perhaps YOU are a Republican  " old maid "  ?





 (  I have yet to hear from your rude, arrogant, and unprofessional

    ANONYMOUS who spit back a routine letter to the editor - pro- Clinton -

    I sent your respected publication yesterday : " stop sending your PRESS

    RELEASES here ".  Rude and ignorant and I suspect BIASED .

           I think the Democratic National Committee should investigate

    this incident . Certainly the publisher of Newsweek !

         I will report the scandalous incident to the other major news

    organizations.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron