Tuesday, September 15, 1998

Honest column Froma!

 Again I got a kick out of your column today, Froma . I

    did not have the " dirt " on Senator Lieberman, but it did not

    surprise me!

           Intelligent people can disagree about a million things. But

    it is the experience of my baby boomer life not to trust ANYBODY

    who begins to solemnly moralize about the CHARACTER ( invariably sexual

    morality ) of a fellow mortal.

         They are usually " people of the lie ". Ask Scott Peck !

         I just heard on the radio that our own Senator Paul Kelly may

    have assaulted his wife. Was she his first wife ?  I wonder .

           I have always respected women too much to holy matrimonize

    them !

           I recall a line from a Camus novel :  " Not being a married man

    there was little chance that I would kill anybody ! "

         I have observed this " first wife " situation quite often.

        Do YOU wear a helmet on the 4th floor of 75 Fountain St. ?


         Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron