Friday, October 4, 2024

The dangers of posting about your kids on social media, explained by a l...

@oj8199 1 year ago I don’t even find it necessary to post myself. I don’t care for ppl to know what I’m doing, what’s going on, all up in my business. I can’t imagine wanting to post my child 69 Reply 1 reply @lynns3868 1 year ago No one needs to post their children's photos/videos online. If they are doing it, it's just for attention/validation from people. No photos/videos of children should be posted until a child is an adult and can decide for themselves what they want to put online. 131 Reply 7 replies @Kat_Rat1998 7 months ago This is very important. I am afraid for all these kids whose parents just show off their kids online without thinking about who actually sees their picture! Its so selfish of the parents! 32 Reply 5 replies @alic1977 1 year ago (edited) Wait …people are just figuring this out. 😳We are living in an era where people accessorize being pregnant and having children to fulfill the parents shallow need for attention privacy has become so rare it’s to late the train has already left the station 47 Reply @derekwoodford9955 1 year ago Sound of Freedom is worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron