Saturday, April 29, 2023

Did a meal at Governor Francis Farms make me and my friend sick ?

IN THE NEWS : [ WARWICK, R.I. (WPRI) — Residents of Warwick’s Governor Francis Farms neighborhood are experiencing an unpleasant side effect of ongoing sewer construction – rats. A flyer was recently distributed to about 250 residents informing of them that Norwegian water rats have been seen and trapped in the area. “They’re brazen. We’ve seen them at 11 o’clock in the morning. There was one sitting on the deck one morning, sitting there sunning itself, looking around,” said resident Bob Williams.] Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile Was served bad food. [ " I wish I could leave NO stars. I came with a group of 8 on Sunday. I ordered the pot roast and I took a few bites. It honestly tasted like saw dust but whatever I go to cut another piece and IT WAS GREEN. I stopped eating it and we told the waitress. Her response was “Sometimes it just looks like that”. No apologies, no nothing. I’m sorry but I don’t know about you but I’ve never had pot roast look green before!! She asked if I wanted to take it home. WHY WOULD I WANT TO TAKE GREEN FOOD HOME? Nether the less, it was not taken off the bill even though I only took a few bites. We paid and left. The minute I got home I had stomach pains and sick to my stomach. I will never return here. And I am upset we spent almost $300 on a meal that no one in the group very happy with. " ] Governor Francis used to be a staple among our choice of restaurants, but no more! The quality of the food has gone waaaay downhill...cold sides, mediocre entrees and smaller portions. The restaurant is dreary and dirty and needs a serious makeover. We would go often on Saturdays for lunch specials from $8 to $10 with soup or salad. Now they have done away with the specials on Saturdays so lunch prices start at $15 and go up.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are courteous, concise and relevant are always welcome, whether or not they agree with the views expressed here or not. Profanity is not necessary. Thank you for reading “Time Enough At Last!”

Ron